Instant Search with Google's Doodle Search Engine

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Google Doodle for Mother's Day 2015 (Argentina)

Oct 18, 2015



Mother's Day 2015 (Argentina)


Happy Mother’s Day to mothers of all shapes, sizes, and species! Today’s Doodle represents the universality of familial love. I had a few separate concepts, some with animals, some with people, and looking at them all, I thought it would be fun to try to tie them together.
parentsdays3.gif
Brainstorming for this Doodle and thinking of my own mom, lots of small moments and gestures of affection came up, so I decided to concentrate on that as a concept. When I started to sketch, early ideas included (but were not limited to) giraffes, gardening, and tossing children into pools.

test4.png
I spent awhile trying to figure out how I could use style to keep the characters somewhat minimalistic and relatable since Mother’s Day is celebrated all around world.
mothersday4.gif
Once I settled on the concept I did a quick rough pass at animation to make sure it would work visually. I decided to go with a watercolor texture because I think there’s something very comforting and familiar about it, that shows a more human hand.

Thank you, moms, for bearing us, and bearing with us, every step of the way.

Olivia Huynh, Doodler



Disclaimer:-

All images are taken from Google Doodles. 

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail me at mohinder.verma@aitcc.in with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pagination Widget

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks